Thursday, January 7, 2010

l'inizio/ el inicio

dear Porsia,

it's been about two and a half years since that fateful day when my Hogwartz bookbag and recently-acquired HP book brought us together in the least conventional of places, a hospital. since then, i have come to acknowledge that bespectacled ginger as my unofficial sibling. we have had our rows, and our reconciliations, months of separation, and minutes that bring unprecedented enlightenment. We've grown taller (or at least i have, you remain "fun-sized" haha, shrimp), older, and arguably wiser, and our boobs have grown. oh wait, typo, our boobs have failed to grow.

Approximately 912ish days later, we find ourselves with concave breasts and without men. Yet, for what we lack in strategically placed body fat, we compensate with our love, idealism, and friendship.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

You know me better than most, and along with my habits of being approximately 15 minutes late to everything, you also know i failed at the journal we had planned to pass back and forth so as to bridge the 3000 mile gap between us. this is my way of "fixing it."

Let the i's be dotted, the t's crossed, the emotions felt, and ideas expressed,

but most of all let the idealism live on,

awaiting your response my fair, freckled friend,
(like the clever alliteration? because i am pleased with myself haha),

love always,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment